Female Hormone Cycle Mapping and Adrenal Assessment by DUTCH Labs
The best of both DUTCH test kits. For symptomatic women who need to not only understand their hormones throughout their entire menstrual cycle, but also want the benefits of knowing the thirty-five different hormone levels as tested in the DUTCH Complete. The cycle mapping collection is once a day in the morning, throughout the cycle, and then four additional collections during the last full day. A detailed analysis graphing the hormones throughout the cycle and the additional androgen hormones, estrogen metabolites, and adrenal results provide a comprehensive picture for your healthcare provider to better address your health goals.
This kit includes:
• Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
• Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
• Sealable return envelope.
The results include:
• Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol along with their metabolites
• Nine targeted estrogen and progesterone measurements throughout the cycle to characterize the follicular, ovulatory and luteal phases
• Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone test analysis to share with your medical provider
• DUTCH OATs: Oxidative Stress Marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).