what is cosmetic acupuncture?
what are the effects?
what is facial cupping?
- Face is cleansed with a non-alcohol toner
- The Hyaluronic Acid Serum is applied and facial cupping is performed for 2-3 minutes
- Cosmetic Acupuncture Needles along with supportive body points are inserted
- Red Light Therapy to face for 5 minutes
- The needles are retained for 30 minutes
- Needles are removed & a cool Jade Roller is used to massage the face
- A vitamin C serum is applied followed by a Rose Water Spritz
- If any bleeding has occurred, an Arnica gel is applied to prevent bruising.
Recommended Frequency of Treatments:
Ideally, 1-2 times per week x 10 treatments for full affect, but can be added to any acupuncture treatment for beneficial effects.
- $140 cash rate or $55 as an add-on to an existing acupuncture appointment