what is cosmetic acupuncture?
what are the effects?
what is facial cupping?
what is red light therapy?
Red light therapy is a groundbreaking technology used by dermatologists to support the skin’s natural healing processes.
- Face is cleansed with a non-alcohol toner
- The Naturally Clear Topical Spray is applied. This will cause vaso-dilation and amplify the skin's response to treatment
- The Hyaluronic Acid Serum is applied and facial cupping is performed for 2-3 minutes
- Cosmetic Acupuncture Needles along with supportive body points are inserted
- The Red Therapy Light will be turned on for the first 5 minutes of treatment
- The needles are retained for 30 minutes
- Needles are removed & a cool Jade Roller is used to massage the face
- If any bleeding has occurred, an Arnica gel is applied to prevent bruising.
Recommended Frequency of Treatments:
Ideally, once per week or every other week for 5-10 treatments
- $150 cash rate
- If we are concurrently treating an insurance reimbursable condition, we may be able to bill your insurance for a portion of the cost of the visit. Please inquire with our front desk.