Short 15 minute telemedicine appointment to address simple or straightforward concerns, review labs or request updated treatment plan
30 minutes for more extensive follow up visit or may be used for new patients to establish care and address health concerns.
1. Order Your Assessment
2. Dr. Tara Finley will email you a health questionnaire to further assist with the Chinese Medicine Diagnosis
3. As soon as you are able, take a picture of:
4. Email these back to Dr. Finley with the completed questionnaire.
5. Within 1 week, you will receive a Color Diagram of your Tongue, Face, Eyes and Nails with a Traditional Chinese Medicine
Diagnosis, herbal recommendations and dietary therapy recommendations and potential lab recommendations.
6. If you would like a more in depth assessment or to order lab studies, you can schedule with our Telemedicine/Telehealth
The Sensitivity test is a whole blood (finger stick) measurement of IgG antibodies for 144 different foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fruit, vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds and seafood). Test performed through US Biotek Laboratories.
IgG antibodies are found in your bloodstream and are antibodies that respond in a delayed fashion (2-48 hours) after exposure to the food.
The TRIAD® Bloodspot Profile allows simultaneous assessment of:
Test name(s): 0400 - TRIAD® Profile*
Method: LC/MS-MS, HPLC, Spectrophotometry, EIA
*Not Available in New York
Test Type: Blood Spot Test
Check 96 foods for IgG antibody reaction causing delayed food sensitivity
This test requires a finger prick blood sample
Check 144 foods for IgG and IgA delayed antibody reaction causing food sensitivities
"Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones" : check sex hormone (estrogen, progesterone and testosterone) and adrenal hormone (cortisol & DHEA) metabolites.
DUTCH testing measures hormone metabolites in your urine. This maps out your hormone levels and how your body metabolizes these hormones.